<VV> Interesting Carb for Sale - drastic price reduction

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 20:37:56 EDT 2008

I have decided that I am never going to get around to using a special carb I purchased some time ago and am offering it to someone in our group who is into racing or impressing. It is a special built 390 cfm Holley double pumper NASCAR certified Gas carburetor built by C&S Services. It retails for around $1200, but can be had by the first to come up with $400 (I need to fill up my truck), including shipping. It is new and has never had gas in it. The downside, if there is one, is that it does not have a choke or airhorn, and has been machined to flow at a rate considerably better than the 390-sized throttle body. The secondaries are mechanical.
Grant