<VV> Fall Affair old timers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 22:25:03 EDT 2008

Smitty writes:

 One of those things that come with advancing "maturity" is that you  start
looking over your shoulder to see which young gun is after the trophy you
crave.  I got a wakeup call this weekend that I never expected.  My  sweet thing
put the wagon through the course one tenth of a second behind  me.  Now I am
going to have to look over both shoulders.  The Golden  Years Suck.    GGG

Smitty,
Remember Art Linkletter said "gettin' old ain't for  Sissies".   Of course if
you're not of a certain age you're not  going to know Mr. Linkletter  anyway.
Larry
NTCA
CORSA

You kids!  - You say the darndest things! -  Seth