<VV> 63 rear suspensions

Markpowhatan at aol.com Markpowhatan at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 20:16:44 EDT 2008

I recently decided to replace the rear crossmember and rear suspension  parts
on my car (63 Spyder) which were rusty and worn with a rebuilt  suspension
(repainted and new bushings) that came from another 63 coupe that was  to be
junked.  I reused my springs which were fairly new, but with this  suspension, I
now have a lot of positive camber and my shocks are out nearly to  the end.
The car measures sitting level front and rear, so I am baffled as  to what
changed.   My rear wheels appeared to sit straight with  the old suspension. Any
ideas folks?