<VV> [fastvair] 69 clutch pedal wanted

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 23:18:53 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/28/2008 9:11:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

why only  a '69? The main difference that I can recollect is the way the
cable is  attached. The '69 cable is on a swivel and the others are in a swaged
ball.
MIKE KOVACS

Mike,  The end of the '69 cable is different to take the heim  (?) joint
cable end with a pin, as I recall.  And Ned if you find two  of them let me
know--I've wanted to convert my '68 to a '69 clutch cable though  not my first
priority.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair