<VV> rear brake bias

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 09:46:06 EDT 2008

There are some current recommendations by a couple of major tire
manufacturers that state that if purchasing only 2 new tires, they need
to be placed on the rear to prevent skidding.

The thought behind it is, if you have good tires on the front and not as
good tires on the rear, the fronts will grab better and possibly cause
the rear to skid around the front.

Jim Houston
'65 Monza coupe