<VV> Corvairs on TV - NCIS

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Oct 30 16:20:44 EDT 2008

Can you do fast forward on live TV to skip commercials ?

I usually record to watch (later) two or more shows recorded at the same
time and be able to skip commercials (about 16-17 minutes per hour of
regular TV)

I guess you can "rewind" to go back and record something if you missed
it and want to save it (on regular TV, or do you have Tivo or something
like that ?)

I just watched NCIS, last night, recorded a week ago Tuesday (10/14),
and caught the Corvair sitting on the street in about 6 seconds of the
show.

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Delta Mfg.
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:09 PM
To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Corvairs on TV - NCIS

----- Original Message -----

> Isn't that why they invented VCRs (and DVD-Rs) ?
> Plus you can "capture" anything you notice if it's already recorded !
*********
Took me 2 years to figger out that you can back up and watch scenes
over,
even if currently watching live. You don't need  to "record " something
click back and watch something again.

Another damm gadget that I cannot live without.

Will be especially helpful when Glenn Beck moves to FoxNews shortly ...
gotta watch 'em all.

The most fun is zipping forward so fast that the FoxBabes still don[t
have
all their clothes on .  Whooppeee !!

ken campbell, dirtyoldmen r us in Idaway

are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org