<VV> '61 EM instrument panel removal

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Sep 1 18:29:13 EDT 2008

A locksmith can pick the lock in seconds and once out
can make a new key to fit or rework the lock to match
the door key.  --OR--  There are not all that many 'changes'
to those locks so get all your pals together with all their
spare keys from any GM car of 1965 or earlier vintage.
Odds are good someone will have a key that will work at
least a little; enough to get the cylinder out :-)
Ken P