<VV> Melted wiring harness in the engine bay

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 2 15:17:46 EDT 2008

f you really are going to do it anyway, I'd lean toward replacing at
least the damaged harness.  If it's the engine harness only that got
fried, that one is much easier than the body harness.  It depends
somewhat on how much damage there is - are all the wires damaged as
you describe, or only two or three?

--Bryan