<VV> Antique Car Insurance

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 00:18:02 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/2/2008 7:33:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair65 at verizon.net writes:

Does  this mean I need to go buy an unneeded vehicle, that will sit around
like  the last one, just so I can get insurance on my Corvair.

Russ Moorhouse

Russ - If your wife does not intend to drive, except in a true emergency,
why not have her turn in her license for a state "ID". Except for driving, it is
 the same as a license. Usable for any Identification. California has this
option. I don't know if Maryland does. If she really has to drive in an
emergency, she could still drive. What are they going to do? Arrest her? - Seth
Emerson

deal here.