<VV> DASH PANEL PAINT

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Sep 3 14:21:04 EDT 2008

If you're looking to do gray wrinkle, I think you're pretty much SOL.
There used to be several sources of gray wrinkle, but no more.  You'll
either have to use the Rustoleum suggested by Ned or concoct your own
wrinkle formula (see Google).  Some have suggested gray paint over black
wrinkle, but it softens the texture of the wrinkle too much for my
taste.

Dave Keillor