<VV> Antique Car Insurance

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 18:49:54 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/3/2008 3:13:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair65 at verizon.net writes:

I've realize I don't get the enjoyment out of working on
old cars  as I once did, and after going to a number of shows and cruise-in,
it's no  fun either.  Cruise-ins are better than the shows.  Six hours in the

hot, humid heat on a hot black top parking lot, for a show is about 4  hours
more than I care to be there for.

Therein lies your problem!!

I don't MIND  working on Vairs... I HATE working on other 1960s  cars  except
Porsches / VW's.

I like you do not enjoy a "Show" for more than an hour or  2....

What I LOVE  is DRIVING Vairs....  like this video....   kept the boost  to
15" hg  and never exceeded 90 mph..  was  just a test of my new "camera mount
system"  [ $4 ]   ggg

tinyurl.com/6mz5ay

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

deal here.