<VV> Clark's get their harnesses from M&H . . . make your own decision.

JKFG717 at aol.com JKFG717 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 13:11:03 EDT 2008

While that may be true I for one feel it's very important to support  those
that support Corvair owners both directly and indirectly. Sure, they don't
have everything. None of the vendors in my professional experience does either,
but they too are application specific so to speak.

Try asking a tech guy at a non Corvair supplier what color wire goes  where.
I have asked Lon Wall and the guys and gals at Clarks for help and they  have
never let me down. Even my own local privately owned parts supplier,( I  don't
buy from chain retail unless I have to.) are amazed at the care and level  of
help the east and west coast Corvair suppliers supply. Just my own  decision.

Jim Govoni
CORSA
Group Corvair.

deal here.