<VV> Venting Paintwork

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 8 05:57:40 EDT 2008

Here is what I have done before.
I found a large heavy duty cardboard box. One end was cut out. I cut the opposite end out to fit several HEPA furnace filters stacked in the opening. I placed my cheap box fan against the outside of the filters. Supported the whole thing on some saw horses. Sprayed away! Works well, no KA-BOOMS! Trash it when finished.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com