<VV> back to corvair questions?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 8 12:19:50 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

Bear in mind that you can make some adjustment with tire size too.
You might calculate the effective RPM of a few different combos
versus stock.  We have 225/70-14s on our 3.55:1 GB.  I don't know if
I'd want to go much taller than that, but you have a pretty good
engine combo there so a 3.27:1 might be ok.  If not, you could change
to a shorter tire to get a lower effective ratio.

--Bryan (always happy to talk about Corvairs :-)