<VV> No more squeaks rattles and creeks.

DAN RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Mon Sep 8 15:43:06 EDT 2008

After a fair amout of time and effort my '65 is free of squeaks rattles and
creeks.  The squeak was the left top shock bushing.  Removed and lubed it
now no more ee-ee after every little bump.  The rattle was the gas tank was
a little to close to the sway bar.  Readjusted the tank.  The creek was the
lower left dash trim.  All I have to do is install my clock when it gets
back and I'm done. (until the nest thing).  Most of the work was trying to
find the noises, the actual fixes were quick and easy.  When the temperature
drops to the 20's and below my Toyota will have more squeaks creeks and
rattles than the Corvair ever did.  On nice days every thing is quiet.

Dan

65 Monza Convertible