<VV> '61 horn ring removal

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 21:44:56 EDT 2008

This is only a guess based upon most other years that I have worked on:

Pop off the center horn button. Remove the three screws (I know, they
are probably a style called clutch head, but you might have a slotted
style screwdriver that fits) holding the horn ring on.

If the 61 is really installed differently, someone will speak up! ggg

Frank DuVal