<VV> Congratulations Mike

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Sep 9 06:58:17 EDT 2008

Friends

Vairorg has made a good choice in Mike I. for Chairman.  Mike is a level headed guy with good judgment and common sense, even if he IS from Ohio. <G>

He joins a very small group of people who have taken stewardship of the Internet Committee (Vairorg) and the Virtual Vairs lists.  And I'm confident he will be an attentive and fair administrator, and help bring this list back to the stature it  had, and has lost to some degree in the last year or so.

Mike has all my support, and he should have yours as well.

Hank Kaczmarek
VV Chairman 2002-2004