<VV> ZDDP & Max Lead 2000 save motor wear

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 21:53:13 EDT 2008

  This is all related to your old cars Rick -- insofar as your coffee & the
  irregular outbursts, you "is" the guru !

    Valvoline Synpower Oil Treatment, 15 oz, has about 1700 ppm z and p
    and moly boron and other goodies. Very nice stuff (if taste change is
    your forte, this is NOT the route to go).

    CD2 High Perf Oil Boost has about 4800 ppm z and p. Also CD2 75K
    oil additive has about 4000 ppm z and p. (not for home use, as this is
    an outdoors kinda of trial & error).

    GM EOS is around 8000 ppm z and p (not suitable for a haranguer
    mindset, could mutate you into a nonviolent Karamchand Gandhi !)

  Cheers,

  Tony I.