<VV> Towing a LM stich shift

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 21:31:30 EDT 2008

First thought is - are the brakes rusted?  What about the clutch to the
flywheel?

If you know everything to be in good working order, you could flat tow it
350 miles.  I'd stay under 50 mph if it were me.  If you don't know, rent a
trailer, borrow a flatbed, or hire someone who does that for a living.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (bought in CA and driven to IL)