<VV> Idler Pulley bolt...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 15 20:16:14 EDT 2008

Do you mean the longer nut?  With the "bentwrench" you should be able
to get at both of them pretty well.  I tried the couplers, and the
problem with the ones I had was because they were 1/2", so I needed
two wrenches.  Using two studs and the nuts sounds like a better
option than just one.  The coupler nuts are 3/8" SAE coarse.

--Bryan