<VV> GREAT WESTERN FAN BELT TOSS & SWAP MEET - EVENT INFO & RAFFLE TIX

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Mon Sep 15 14:55:42 EDT 2008

Hello group,

Here's a followup invite to this year's Great Western Fan Belt Toss &
Swap Meet.  Event will be held at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, CA
Friday, 10/31 - Sunday 11/2.  Details and registration info remain
available on our website home page (top of left navigation bar), and you
can also click on our official event Press Release (available by
clicking on "Media Kit").  While we understand that many VV members
outside the Western Region are unlikely to attend the event due to the
long distance, I do want to invite you to purchase one or more of our $5
raffle tickets for the $3K Carnival Cruise voucher.  This is a terrific
Grand Prize (especially in the midst of a harsh eastern winter!) and
proceeds will benefit a quality children's charity.  Winner need not be
present to win.  Anyone interested in buying raffle tickets can contact
me at webmail at vintagecorsa.com .  Btw, if the raffle winner prefers,
they can RE-USE the Carnival Cruise voucher for their own club's raffle
at a later date.

Add Note...We are certainly aware and respectful of the concerns
expressed by a few members about this one-time change of venue away from
Palm Springs, but we are very optimistic about the substantial exposure
we'll receive by hosting the event as part of the Orange County
Marketplace - almost 10,000 new sets of eyes to promote our Corvairs
too.  The potential impact to engage new Corvair enthusiasts is huge
and, with all due respect, is something Palm Springs could never offer
us.  We hope all local and regional Corvair owners and enthusiasts will
support our efforts to attend and help make this year's Fan Belt Toss
the promotional success it can truly be.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me
at webmail at vintagecorsa.com .

Vairy best,

Rod Murray

PR, Vintage Corsa "Orange County, CA's Corvair Club

www.VintageCorsa.com <http://www.vintagecorsa.com/>