<VV> GREAT WESTERN FAN BELT TOSS & SWAP MEET - EVENT INFO & RAFFLE TIX

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 16 00:07:53 EDT 2008

Rod Murray wrote:
>  Add Note...We are certainly aware and respectful of the concerns
> expressed by a few members about this one-time change of venue away from
> Palm Springs,  We hope all local and regional Corvair owners and enthusiasts will
> support our efforts to attend and help make this year's Fan Belt Toss
> the promotional success it can truly be.

Folks need to chill. Everyone loves to come to a party but few are
willing to put one on. It's  amazing there IS a "Palm Springs" this
year, when we just had the National a few months ago.  I have
apprehensions as well, but that's what happens when you have 'change".
Give the guys a chance. After all, where's everyone else's "Palm
Springs" this year? I thought so.      Lon

www.corvairunderground.com