<VV> A chainging world

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Sep 16 13:05:27 EDT 2008

I agree with Mark's observations on the decline of swap meets.  The web,
and especially ebay, is the reason.  I rarely go to swap meets anymore
because I can find what I need much easier online.  An example is the
factory quick box and arms I bought from Mark back in his Corvair vendor
days.  It was the web that brought together a west coast vendor and a
Midwest buyer.

There was a day when I lived for the thrill of the hunt in junk yards
and swap meets, but no longer.  Technology has taken over and I have to
get my thrills elsewhere.  I still enjoy going to swap meets, but more
for entertainment than serious parts hunting.  These days I let the web
do the walking.

Dave Keillor