<VV> Where's YOUR Fanbelt Toss This Year?

John Oshea jco99 at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 14:51:33 EDT 2008

Maybe someone on VV who had something to do with it will explain why the location was changed. I've heard various stories that a small number of people decided attracting non-Corvair people to the event would be good. I do know that many Corvair people I've talked to will not be going this year because of the location change. That's really a shame after 30 successful years in Palm Springs. I have heard that the event will go back to Palm Springs in 2009. IMHO it never should have left.