<VV> where's YOUR Fanbelt Toss this Year? (a bit long)

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 16 17:36:01 EDT 2008

That's a reasonable question Bob - But it shouldn't imply that this
one-time change is a waste of time just because there may be no
quantitive results. Obviously, just the doing of the event itself will
reveal a lot. And exactly what, no one knows yet. But it's true, because
we would not expect very good attendance (because of the Ventura
National) if the event does poorly we probably haven't learned anything.
BUT, if it's well attended and/or a fun event that's popular with those
who DO attend then we've learned a  great deal. But maybe Rod has other
observations - Lon