<VV> Fan Belt Toss??

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 18:40:33 EDT 2008

Thanks Bob

Yes, I'm still around, still same guy, still doing same stuff, still getting
rained on in England and wishing I lived in the USA! My 11000-mile 65 Monza
sedan that I keep in NC is now up to 16000 miles and I will be making it
17000 when I come over for Hershey next month - nearly cancelled the trip
because of the credit crunch, but in the end sanity prevailed.

And I am SO-O-O-O looking forward to being able to buy some really cheap gas
for the car - we are up to $10 a gallon here now (like you will be soon), so
it will be fantastic paying your almost-free prices for it...

(;-))))

The reason I was quiet was just pressure of work, and I am still pressured
but I was missing VV! I will probably be quieter than of old (and I will try
to be less controversial, because controversy consumes time!), but nothing
has changed really. And I had only disabled email delivery - never actually
unsubscribed!

I appreciate you remembering me (and hi to anyone else who does, either
fondly or otherwise!).

Finally, have you had any contact from a guy called Richard Bremner, who is
a journo on the Brit mag Autocar? He has just done an article on importing a
Vair from Montana to the UK, and I wondered if he had found Virtual Vairs. I
have been reading his stuff for years, although he doesn't know me
personally. If he hasn't found the list yet I might drop him an email and
say hi and tell him about it - there aren't many of us Vair owners here
anyway...

Cheers

Alan