<VV> Phil Hill..

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 17 21:35:53 EDT 2008

Not too much off topic, as Phil was the only american driver to win F1.
What a man and what a legend.
I suscribe to NEXT AUTO (formerly Winding Road Magazing) and it is free.  Go
search it out and join as it is great reading, videos, etc.  I especially
like to be able to catch up with David E Davis Jr again.

Here is a link to the video of Phil's last race (and being of that era, it
hit home "like a bullet" - times and racing were very much different then).

I trust the link that I copied works............

Regards, Dave - Calgary  68 Kelmark V8Vair, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert.

http://www.nextautos.com/taxonomy/term/2005