<VV> Modern> Rare (to the US) FC - not Corvair

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 22:29:22 EDT 2008

Island countries and other developing countries all use small FC's with the
I think, desirable fold down the sides feature. They will work in a city
street for example, with the sides down, unloading sand to mix concrete or
to deliver goods to stores in crowded streets. VW was one of the first if
not the first. Very early Toyota 4whl drive pickups had all sorts of beds on
them as well.

Chuck S