<VV> TURBO CHARGING

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 22:40:13 EDT 2008

Ron,
     A few years ago they were available on eBay for around $400.  Can you get running Corvair engines for less than that?
     These VNTs were used by some Dodge models with 2.2 liter engines around 1990 and had electronic solenoids controlled by the engine's computer to send manifold vacuum/pressure to control the movement of the vanes.
     Frank "if it don't go, blow it" Burkhard