<VV> The corvair was stupid !

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri Sep 19 09:09:58 EDT 2008

With these kind of people, I don't think it would be worth ANY effort to
try and convince them of the virtues of anything.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Well, I think we all know that the Corvair gets a bad rep from most of
the general population, thanks Ralph. It was somewhat surprising to see
how little these so called "car guys" know about our cars (ie "Some of
the later models had a turbo" or "The Corvair is a pile."). But they are
comparing it to a DeTomaso, not exactly the same class. I doubt that
anyone could convince these guys of the virtues of the Corvair.

Ned