<VV> Can You Tell Me What This Is?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 12:23:07 EDT 2008

Does your gas gauge sender unit mount to the tank with some nuts? (I have heard they did in 1960 only). That leak should be very easy to diagnose so long as you can get under the car safely and spend 30-60 seconds. Gasoline has a very distinct smell and is very volatile around a source of ignition. BE CAREFUL,
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado>