<VV> Tele Column w/Wood Wheel Available

Anarchyburger at aol.com Anarchyburger at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 01:12:50 EDT 2008

Just received a '66 Monza for parting out that has an original optional
telescopic steering column with the optional simulated woodgrain steering wheel
too. The wood wheel has the usual cracks but the chrome, horn button and
everything else is pretty nice. I'm offering it here to us Corvair guys first
before the 'vette guys take it. $700.00 including the steering box and coupler.

If interested please let me know ASAP. I'll be in the shop  tomorrow.

Jeff Williams

California Corvair Parts, Inc.
P.O.  Box 77007
Corona, California 92877-0100