<VV> Identification Assistance

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 18:58:52 EDT 2008

It is for 1961. The 1960 shroud has a thermostat mounting area for the
one thermostat that controls the fan intake, IIRC.

The 60 and 61 have no PCV system, just a road draft tube, so no hole in
the shroud for the crankcase vent tube. This is, however, the reason the
cylinder baffles are not symetric on earlies (and maybe lates also), as
there is a large hole in the right baffle for the draft tube style
crankcase vent.

Did this come off the 61 Rampside you are parting out?

Frank DuVal