<VV> Rare FC - not Corvair

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Sep 21 21:39:37 EDT 2008

Steve, my neighbor had one of these in the late 60's early 70's.  At the
time my dad had a 61 Rampside so we didn't think much of it at the time.  It
was just another Volkswagen to us.  I suppose today it really would raise
some eyebrows.  I don't know how old you are, but I was born in 1952 and the
60's saw all kinds of strange vehicles come and go.  Remember, we had the
Econoline PU, that Dodge thing as well as VW and Corvair.  As the ad notes,
there were a few odd Europeans running around at the time as well.

Thanks for posting.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY