<VV> Identification Assistance

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Sep 22 10:57:12 EDT 2008

John Medley owns a '61 Oakland-built Monza sedan with PCV. It's a rare car
for sure since CA mandated PCV before any other state and we were pleased to
be able to document it for the Stock Corvair Group this summer at the
convention. Larry Claypool was surprised we saw one.

The top shroud of John's car has a small round hole between the embossed "3"
and "5". Does this match the description?

--Kent