<VV> seat springs??? / OOOPS!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 12:01:44 EDT 2008

My apologies to the head Bohunk on my recent post. He had sent it only to
me, and I thought it had shown up on VV.
Silly me.... sorry for being a bonehead.

Concerning the springs....
RonH told me to check with some local upholstery shops and see what I could
find.... and he's been the only one to contact me with any info.
I'll make some calls this afternoon...
If anyone else has a source for seat springs, give me a holler.

And to ALL our OFFICERS that have served in the US Armed Forces, THANK YOU.
I've only known one "bad egg", and that was the exception, not the norm.
Now NCOs, THATS a different bushel of apples altogether.
:-)
Later,
Lonzo... digging that hole deeper and deeper
US Army 1985-88

In a message dated 9/22/2008 11:41:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,