<VV> plug thread inserts

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 22 12:19:06 EDT 2008

FYI, those are the new "Helicoils".  The original ones - the ones I
think Frank refers to - really were "coils", they looked like little
springs, and used no locking compound.  They don't sell those
anymore, as I recall Helicoil was bought by another company and the
other company's solid insert replaced the old coil design.

--Bryan