<VV> GM Manual Spark Plug Wiring Diagrams -Revised diagrams (links)

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Sep 22 15:59:31 EDT 2008

Whew !  Thanks for a hard-earned lesson !

Yes, that would do it, but the diagram sure looks like #1 and #3 are
reversed ! (even enlarged, which I tried)

Here are the revised diagrams to eliminate that !

GM Manual Figure 6Y-19 :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/1965CorvairManual6Y-19.jpg

Firing Order Comparison (to inline Chevy 6) :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/FiringOrderComparison.JPG

Addendum to GM Manual Figure 12-27 :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/CorvairIgnitionWiring.jpg

I think this makes for some closure !