<VV> FW: CORVAIR CALENDARS

AOK Printing aokprinting at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:09:56 EDT 2008

I'm having trouble sent through my VV address, so will try to send through my Hot Mail address.  Hope it comes through.
 Ken

From: aokprinting at hotmail.comTo: rlouden at att.net; paulvair at yahoo.com; karl at kcdesignsprinting.com; tomill at iquest.net; valveclatter at aol.com; altoons at bluemarble.net; silveyyevlis at aol.com; dubljump at aol.com; jeffrey.j.lax at comcast.net; cjockish at iquest.net; downrcd at aol.com; kclarkrfd2 at aol.com; splyder64 at insightbb.com; twokeglers at sbcglobal.net; gbeeler at beelerspace.com; mmpbremer at embarqmail.com; corvair6t5 at aol.com; blachmann at comcast.net; debrizo at comcast.net; levair at aol.com; jeana at crosley.net; standoil at msn.com; beattey4 at yahoo.com; corvaircare at aol.com; gsaldrich at sbcglobal.net; randyandcathi at juno.com; kwoverby at aol.com; flyash9 at cs.com; georgesears at mindspring.com; aajar at aol.com; miketiltent at webtv.net; tomcate at sbcglobal.net; ojimbo at iquest.net; rayjnp at aol.com; dtank7 at gmail.com; shpoe at earthlink.net; k9mwu at comcast.com; hamx3 at comcast.net; woates at iquest.net; iflyata at verizon.net; locustlane at earthlink.net; mplawson2 at msn.com; schererif at aol.com; kentsu at corvairkid.com; pstewart at brickyard.com; luski37 at aol.com; lejains at aol.com; smokingiron at sbcglobal.netSubject: FW: CORVAIR CALENDARSDate: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:10:11 -0400

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:05:22 -0700From: kcvair at netscape.comTo: aokprinting at hotmail.comSubject: Fwd: CORVAIR CALENDARS
KCVAIR66 CORSA CN W/AIR65 CORSA CP

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.--Forwarded Message Attachment--Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:03:34 -0700From: kcvair at netscape.comTo: VirtualVairs at Corvair.orgSubject: CORVAIR CALENDARS

We at the Circle City Corvair Club have put together a calendar for 2009.  It is professionally done with cars of club members.  We are selling them for $15 plus actual shipping cost.  If you would like 1 or more let me know and I'll get them to you.  Great for your own use or for Christmas presents.

Thanks for the nice comments about our Hoosier Auto Show this past weekend from Mike Moyer and JR Read.  Next year the Corvair will be the featured car at this show.  We would enjoy having you.  Ken ClarkKCVAIR66 CORSA CN W/AIR65 CORSA CP

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn Now --Forwarded Message Attachment--Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:03:34 -0700From: kcvair at netscape.comTo: VirtualVairs at Corvair.orgSubject: CORVAIR CALENDARS