<VV> How to cold set Timing

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Sep 23 22:25:06 EDT 2008

Being a semi-mubie, I never noticed how the plug wires were installed in my
cap. NOW I know why my vacuum retard diaphragm is dangerously close to the
belt. The previous owner must have stabbed the distributor wrong and moved
the wires to correct it.... One more project for this weekend.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder vert
Westminster, CA