<VV> Chevy Volt

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 16:49:17 EDT 2008

Alan,
     But it's a lot easier and simpler to remove and recover the CO2 emissions from the exhaust of ONE power plant than from the exhaust pipes of THOUSANDS of fossil-fueled vehicles.  Also 20% of the USA electric power is currently generated by nuclear power plants which have NO CO2 emissions.  Maybe when our people get tired of sending $700 BILLION overseas every year, they'll push for more nuclear power plants and use OUR own plentiful natural gas and coal to make gas/liquid hudrocarbon fuels for our cars while recovering the bulk of the CO2.  All the required technology to do this already exists.
     Frank "designed and started-up CO2 removal plants" Burkhard
    .