<VV> Compression test and TDC

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 25 04:02:48 EDT 2008

Charles,

I've only been half following this thread, but it looks like you've had
quite a few suggestions on how to find TDC.  I didn't think mine would be
useful because it involves pulling a valve cover.

Anyway, what works for me is pulling the driver side valve cover and
watching I/E on #4.  Its late and I can't remember off the top of my head
it's which valve in which position, but with the order for setting valve
lash in front of me when I'm doing it, the light bulb comes on and it's
always "this HAS to be TDC", and away I go.

Regards,
Joel