<VV> It's been fun...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Sep 25 14:20:33 EDT 2008

Nothing shadowy about it.  Anybody who wants to know anything about
who and how VV is run merely needs to ask. Periodically, I send out
reminders that anyone who wants to join VairOrg can do so, again,
just ask.

That way, everyone else can spend their time on Corvair discussions.
Simple.  There's no hidden agenda, nobody particularly cares beyond
keeping the list running smoothly - and we get tired of people
unsubscribing because of poor signal to noise ratio.  This isn't a
forum where anybody gets to say anything they like - read the monthly
guidelines.

To all - please don't send replies on this to the list.  Send them to
VairOrg, send them to VV-Talk if you feel you need a bigger audience,
or send to me directly.

--Bryan