<VV> Looking for a club

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 26 23:15:37 EDT 2008

I sold my rampside to a man in Fenton, Mo. and this is his first Corvair.
He may be interested, and should be, in joining a local club to help him learn about his new truck. He already had some problems when the belt came off and then drove it 2-3 miles to get it home. Fortunately after putting the belt back on, it started easily and is purring again as it did when I put it on the transport truck. This was the first time a belt ever came off on that truck to my knowledge, especially since it has the Corvair Underground belt tensioner on it.
Thanks,
Vic Howard
Down to one Corvair, 1966 Monza, 4spd, 140 hp, A/C, Tele Wheel, and lots of other goodies.