<VV> Solved cleaning> Rear Window/back glass with defroster wires (no Cor...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 01:27:03 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/26/2008 2:54:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chsadek at comcast.net writes:

So far, I tried Windex, hot soapy water, vinegar, Pepsi (no Coca Cola),
didn't  have Bon Ami, so tried "Cook Top Cleaning Creme for Smooth Top Ranges" sold
in  Sears. Bought it as was recommended for a new glass top cooking range. I
use a  sponge with a teflon pad on one side for stubborn cooking burnt  stains.

This is probably about the same thing as the fine powder  Bon Ami we have
either used or heard about for years. Perhaps even  finer.

The Glass Cook-top cleaning cream works.  I used a  paper towel pad. I wiped
it off with a wet towel, then a drier towel, and  finally buffed with a dry
towel.  Works great.

Chuck  S

How about the defroster, Chuck? Does it still work? <grin> -  Seth