<VV> What are the odds?

Dave Thompson thompsonlaptop at live.com
Sat Sep 27 11:48:49 EDT 2008

Dave -
  Good to hear from you!  Great idea - I will do the same.  I am only three years into the Vair game - I can already tell you have alot more knowledge on the cars.  I look forward to picking your brain.  Thanks.

Washington Dave Thompson
64 Monza Vert
Coupeville, WA

Hi Dave! It's the other Dave. I know you are out there. That's why I almostalways add my car and city to my signature. You can't be all that bad, youhave a great name AND an early convertible! :-) The other Dave Thompson63 Spyder VertWestminster, CA   _____  From: Dave Thompson [mailto:thompsonlaptop at live.com] Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:21 PMTo: dave.thompson at verizon.netSubject: What are the odds? Just wanted to let you know that I was the other "Dave Thompson" fromWashington state.  I have a 1964 Corvair Monza Convertible.  If two DaveThompson's on Virtual Vairs becomes a problem - I'll have to fix it somehow.  Just don't want to confuse people.  Take care.Dave ThompsonDave Thompson