<VV> Are Cragar S/S Rims for FC a rarity?

David Houston judgehouston at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 14:28:48 EDT 2008

I purchased junk yard 1963 FC with OLD Cragar S/S 14" rims. After going thru the paper work I found the old Dupont paint label that gives the formula and age of the lacquer as 1968. I've been told the rims are from the early '60's and are rare and unique because very few aftermarket rims fit the front suspension of the FCs. Is that true? I'd like to find out out what ordinary aftermarket rims will fit my FC. Do 14" Chevy S10's ? Please inform I need a spare at least. Thanks