<VV> 1964 Engine compartment wiring diagram

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 15:33:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/27/2008 11:22:03 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

I have  looked at three cars, my 1964 Monza Sedan, Spyder Convertible,
and Spyder  Coupe.
I have also looked at the 1964 Supplement on page 8-26.

None  of the cars agree with the shop manual supplement! All three cars
have the  8 pin connector on the main wiring harness at the  firewall.

Frank,
Take a look at the 1963 shop manual wiring diag and then  compare it  to th3
1964. It looks like the 1964 diag just added two terminals at tne bottom  to
that connector but in actuality they are just separate connectors.

Regards,
Bob Helt