<VV> Turbo Advance / Retard unit

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 19:33:02 EDT 2008

I think you are better off using the factory stock distributor with the pressure retard unit. Was it the #298? I just don't remember. But you may want to contact Ray Sedman in Northridge (American Pi). He's certainly into that stuff. But this is my opinion and I certainly don't want to start another war with my beliefs.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
(looking forward to the toss but not the grueling LA traffic)