<VV> Oil cooler shrouding

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 19:45:25 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/27/2008 7:25:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shortle556 at earthlink.net writes:

Remember  I said "I BELIEVE".  I just went out and looked at my '69
Convertible  #5044 with a 110 and both covers are not on it.

Timothy,  I wasn't being derogative.  I worked on an  acquaintance's '66 AC
car that didn't have them either--"regularly serviced" by  the local Chevy
dealer--and his were missing.  And I can only speak for my  two '68 smog cars that
had them--one purchased new and the other an original  "little old lady's
car."

Bob Hall